The main filter part of pleat type filter is made by stainless steel fiber sintered felt and stainless steel mesh.
Pleat type filter with its characteristics as below: large filtration area, particle holding capacity, easy cleaning, high temperature resistance, economical, etc..
1. High polymer industry: synthetic fiber, plastics, film production;
2. Petrochemical industry: petrochemistry, petroleum refining, paint refining, etc.;
3. Pharmaceutical and food industry: synthesis, refining, catalysis, recycling for medicine/food ;
4. Machinery and vessel industries: hydraulic machine/milling oil production, gas flow controlling;
5. Air purification or water treatment: sterilization & filtration;
6. Others: High temperature, high viscosity, high pressure.
Common structures for pleat type filter:
|Absolute Filter precision (μm)||Bubbling pressure (Pa)||Average Air permeability (l/dm2/min)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (g/m2)||Porosity (%)||Dirt-holding capacity (mg/cm2)|
1.Bubbling test accords with ISO4003 standard;
2.The average air permeability test conforms to ISO4022 standard, under the air pressure of 200Pa;
3.The dirt-holding capacity test accords to ISO4572 standard, the final pressure drop of sintered fiber is 8 times of initial pressure drop.