Leaf disc filter (Patented in South Korea)
Media: Metal fiber sintered felt, multiple slayer sintered plate, metal woven mesh.
1. Strong filtration capacity, long service life;
2. Adjustable large filtration area, high flow rate, renewable;
3. Good resistance to pressure and stress, accurate filtration rate, reusing possible after washing;
4. Filtration rate: 0.5-200um, diameter: 200-3000mm, structure with integral type as well as the combining type.
Polymer filtration (plastic industry), film production, purification of petroleum.
1. Basic layer for woven mesh and perforated plate;
2. Media: Filtration layer-SUS316L, protection layer-SUS316L, 304;
3. Porosity: 70-85%;
4. Filtration direction: From inside to outside;
5. Pressure drop: 120kg/cm2.
Test sieve: Mainly used for filtering on particle size, suitable for industries: abrasive, abrasive tools, geological exploration, metallurgy, pharmacopoeia, coating, etc.
Material: Stainless steel woven mesh
Application: Metals such as: plastic, aluminum, zinc, etc. And sand, screw, fruit, drug, tea, dehydrated vegetable powder, etc.
Field: Chemical, food, pharmacy, milling of ores, petroleum, coal, water treatment, vessel, medical, metallurgy, metallurgy, spin, etc.
Feature: High quality test sieve made by FLD, specifically designed for the accurate and efficient particle size analysis. Products welding completely sealed; Computerized optical instruments to ensure the even gap size, it has wide application and is suitable for various kinds of particle sizes analysis.
Diameter: American standard (ASTM E11:01)3”, 8”, 12” and 18”; UK standard/international standard (BS.410:2000/ISO3310:2000): 100mm, 200mm, 300mm and 450mm. Available gap size: ≤125mm, ≥20mm, including two types: full height, and semi-height.
Frame material: Copper, stainless steel. The electroplated steel is also available for sieve with big diameter.